Monday, March 12, 2007

Fotos!!

Fotos!! This is my family, my awesome, amazing, patient and cool hubby, Adam (aka "Posito") and my cute, sweet, demanding, fun and happy son, Christopher Jean (aka "Chincho"). Life is good, God is great and we are so blessed! We are Boricuas, born and raised in Puerto Rico. About 2 years ago, I got a job offer and we left "la isla del encanto" for Rocklin, California. Now, we LOVE living in California! I especially love that we can go down to San Francisco in about an hour and a half! And I am looking forward to future trips to Tahoe (everyone tells us it's beautiful) and Napa (wine weekend!) Hopefully soon! Come visit us sometime! :-)






1 comment:

Ana said...

Congratulations Coppelia!

I am looking forward to reading about life, family and work in Rocklin.

I just added you to my blogroll on my blog.

besos y abrazos,

Ana