Thursday, May 31, 2007

How many "life-plates" do you have?

By life-plates, i mean those pages that we fill up on the web with personal information, pictures, surveys, etc. Is there too much on your life-plates? As if we already didn't struggle to manage our lives, now we have to manage life-plates like Myspace, Facebook and, yes, even this blog. Like with everything, there are pros and cons to life-plates. I love re-connecting with my friends, staying in touch with my family more than I used to, and getting to know more about them than I did before. You can find out a lot about a person from their life-plates. I hope my life-plates reflect a little bit of who I am...that i am able to bless someone through them, and i hope we can all learn to appreciate one another more for what makes us unique. I think life-plates are almost like fingerprints. It would be hard to come across one to be exactly like another...even if they share the same background or layout.

2 comments:

Family on the move said...

Coppe,
Way too many life plates in my life.
Anyways I saw the pictures of Christopher he is so big and so cute!
Are we still planning for next summer?
Have you talk to your aunt in Utah?
Lets keep talking
love ya
Carmen

Ana said...

Happy birthday COPPE!

I hope you had a great day today!